24 Jan (SENIOR) FULLSTACK DEVELOPER – FOCUS PHP BACKEND (M/F/D)
Digital Control GmbH & Co KG
- Conception and programming of innovative tools for digital marketing
- Implementation of new features and functions
- Design, development and implementation of API processes for data integration
- Preparation of complex data structures and information
- Customer-specific customising of our tools
- Quality assurance and process optimisation using current tools and methods
- You take the lead for your tool and “live” is not (yet) “done” for you
- Collaboration with developers from different disciplines and project managers. Your view beyond your own nose makes our tools better.
- Project work according to SCRUM
- You are pragmatic rather than theoretical, think analytically and the greatest thing for you is when your codes and optimizations hit the right spot.
That’s what you offer us
- Several years of experience in software development with PHP/Symfony
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB and/or working with data warehouses such as Google BigQuery
- Experience in solution design related to interfaces and integration platforms (e.g. OAuth)
- Experience with API-based applications (FE/BE)
- Dealing with VCS e.g. GIT
- CI pipelines (for us Gitlab)
- Experience with Docker, ideally Kubernetes
- Confident knowledge of German, both written and spoken
- Experience in working with Apache NiFi
- Apache/Nginx web server is not foreign to you
- PHP unit
- Cloud experience e.g. Google Cloud or AWS
- Initial experience with BI systems such as Google Data Studio
- Application of design patterns (e.g. Domain Driven Design)
- Initiative and strong communication skills
- The cherry on top of the cake: You have experience in media, digital marketing or ad operations.
That’s what we offer you
- Really great colleagues with a good pinch of sock shot. We are open, grounded and shirt-sleeved. You won’t find “chaka culture”, elbow mentality and self-promoters here.
- We are on average (!) about 30 years old but in the head all kids. We talk most of the time in German.
- Modern ecosystem: Slack, Asana, GSuite, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Confluence, Lucidchart, etc….
- Independent working style and the opportunity to grow with your own projects.
- Continuous education and training
- Modern development environment based on GitLab
- Direct experience of success while working directly on your product and with customers/end users
- Open communication culture and flat hierarchies
- Good coffee, fruit, water in various forms, your favourite tea and muesli for free
- A beautiful office right on the waterfront in Duesseldorf harbour
- Work-life balance
- Home office and flexible working hours
Do you like working in compact teams with flat hierarchies?
Do you like regular working hours, but are you open to a wide range of backend tasks?
You are not afraid of large applications?
Would you like the option of a home office?
Perfect! With us you can get involved, exchange ideas and develop yourself further. Enthusiasm and willingness to learn are more important to us than knowing all the frameworks by heart.
If you now say “Great! When can I start?” or have any questions about the position or our company, please get in touch now:
Please send your application including your desired salary to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
DIGITAL CONTROL GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 211 97532080
Fax: +49 211 97532089
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.